Activities, Dining & Social Services in our Lake Worth, FL Care Center
Terraces of Lake Worth Care Center understands that decisions are sometimes difficult and dealing with many of the details associated with medical care can be overwhelming. To help make it easier for patients and family members, our staff is available for:
- Case Management
- Personal counseling
- Family and resident support groups
- Assistance with community healthcare resources
- Discharge planning and coordination of home care
Dining & Activities
At Terraces of Lake Worth Care Center, we are dedicated to helping our residents maximize their potential and live their lives to the fullest. We offer a modern, comfortable and secure facility staffed by caring professionals where each individual receives the finest sub-acute medical care, Rehabilitation services and 24 hour skilled nursing care. We understand this may be a difficult time for all concerned and we are here to provide the support your loved one and your family needs during this period of transition. We are committed to maintaining a facility where compassionate health care, nursing, and rehabilitation services are provided in an environment of respect, dignity and personal attention to the needs of the individual.
- All meals offered in the pleasant atmosphere of our dining room.
- Registered Dietitian
- Three appetizing, nutritious meals served daily
- Therapeutic Diets
- Selective menus
Our center runs daily programs and activities for our residents that are designed and overseen by our Activities Director and staff and are geared to providing physical as well as mental stimulation and promoting interaction.
- Our residents’ interests are a priority.
- Residents are encouraged to participate in our daily programs.
- Activities are designed to provide physical as well as mental stimulation and promote interaction.
- Community outings and involvement